There are many Betfair bots out there and of course ideally we would want to have one bot "to do it all". However because sports have so many various features it's difficult to make all-in-one Betfair bot that is perfect for each and every sports. A good bot should take into account the sports features to give you an edge over other bettors. For example, horse races finish in about 2-5 minutes with many bets done pre-race while football games last for 90+ minutes with almost all bets inplay. Not to mention different inplay mechanics and rules specific for horse racing and football. That's why ideally if you are betting on football you would want a dedicated Betfair football bot that has dedicated football betting conditions and features, because a general bot might not offer enough flexibility when it comes to football. I've found that FootyBotPro has wide range of options allowing to build and run football betting strategies. These options include min/max goals, specific game minutes range when bet should be placed, greening up and stop loss, red cards condition and of course price conditions. Also you can tailor it to check above stats for specific teams. Currently it includes match odds, correct score and 'under/above' markets. The bot runs 24/7 on it's own server and can be accessed from any device, even iPhone or Android. You can register for free 7 day trial: FootyBotPro.
среда, 30 марта 2022 г.
вторник, 5 октября 2021 г.
Here is some advice how to find a good betting bot for your requirements.
1. Search google 'betting bots' or 'Betfair bots'.
2. Check first 5-6 sites with bots.
3. Make sure the bot works with betting site you are going to place bets on.
4. Sign up for free trials if available.
5. Contact the developers with an email and see how long it takes them to respond.
6. Run bots for few days in simulation/virtual mode.
7. See if you can get familiar with the bot in a short term.
8. Check prices / subscription fees.